The nominees are...
Executive succession is an on-going, essential responsibility for the Chief HR Officer as they council with their company’s board of directors in planning, assessing, and strategically pursuing optimum candidates for the C-suite. Who better to recognize exceptionally successful CEOs than they? Chief HR Officers are invited to nominate their CEO who meets the criteria below:
- A minimum of approximately five years in the enterprise-wide CEO role
- Superior financial performance within the industry
- A strong organizational reputation with customers, suppliers and the public
- Personal reputation for integrity in relationships and decisions
- Is a role model of effective leadership practices
- Commitment to continuous personal learning and development
- Demonstrated priority for developing future leaders through investment of
personal time and organizational resources
The grand prize
Winners will receive a $10,000 honorarium to the charitable organization of their choice, and welcomed at a formal award ceremony held at the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina in the fall of 2017, during which the winner will have the opportunity to share their thoughts on building effective leaders in the keynote address.
For more information on the nomination and selection process for the Sustaining Leadership Award, please contact CES@moore.sc.edu.