Learn to Become an Effective Board Member
John J. Whitcomb, PhD, RN, CCRN, FCCM
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Connect the IOM Report on the Future of Nursing to the Nurses on Boards Coalition goal.
- Identify the state level connection to the IOM Report and discuss OVOP.
- Discover three attributes of an effective board member.
- Discuss transformational leadership
- Learn how to be prepared as a board member and learn the leadership skill set to be an effective board member.
This course was recorded on November 30, 2016. It will be available to stream at a later date.
The Center for Nursing Leadership is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the South Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.