Our vision is to be the destination to empower pharmacy students, researchers, educators, and practitioners to transform healthcare, globally.
- Rigorous education of students and practitioners
- Professional placement of students
- Diversity of professionals
- Successes in research and scholarly output
- National and international recognition of faculty and students
- Partnerships with outside entities
- International collaborations and strategic alliances
- Number in international students
- Success, growth and engagement of our alumni
Our mission is to prepare the next generation of innovative and collaborative pharmacists and health scientists while pioneering clinical, entrepreneurial, and research endeavors to improve health outcomes for residents of South Carolina and beyond.
We will accomplish this by:
- Continually building a culture of compassion, inclusiveness and collegiality
- Providing comprehensive pharmacy education
- Conducting and disseminating state of the art research
- Establishing optimal student experiences
- Engaging in community outreach
- Expanding pharmacy practice, post-graduate training, and business opportunities
- Growing alumni and partner relationships
- Foster faculty and staff development
We share a commitment to excellence in education, research and practice.
We recognize and embrace the importance of professional service on a local, regional, national and international level.
We provide community leadership and support.
We foster an environment where integrity, accountability, respect and collegiality are expected.
We advance the tenet that the COP is a member-driven organization that has accessible administrative leadership that empowers faculty, staff, students and alumni to shape the direction of the College.
We actively promote diversity in an environment where students, faculty, and staff are welcome regardless of factors such as race, gender, nationality, religion, or disability.
- improve the health and wellness of South Carolina Citizens by training the best pharmacists
- provide education, research and service comparable in quality to the nation’s best colleges of pharmacy
- become a national leader in pharmacy education, research and service