The Arnold School of Public Health will improve population health and well-being by fostering innovative education and research that promotes health and healthy environments and will use that knowledge to prevent and effectively respond to disease, disability, and environmental degradation in diverse communities.
The Arnold School of Public Health advances discovery and innovation, develops outstanding graduates, and promotes health through collaboration, dissemination and outreach in our local and global communities.
- Community — The Arnold School actively engages and collaborates with community partners in its education, research and public service.
- Diversity and Inclusion — The vibrant intellectual environment of the Arnold School embraces respect for diversity and inclusion of all persons.
- Impact — Through discovery and dissemination, the Arnold School improves community health, health systems and the environment for populations and individuals worldwide.
- Integrity — The Arnold School adheres to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, stewardship, professional responsibility and scholarly ethics.
- Learning — Students are the foundation of the school. With its outstanding faculty and staff, the Arnold School provides dynamic educational and experiential opportunities for learners at all levels.
- Social Justice — In pursuit of health equity for all populations, the Arnold School seeks to bridge the deep divisions that prevent individuals from attaining complete environmental, physical, mental and social well-being.
- Translation — Through scholarship and outreach, the Arnold School supports evidence-based practices and policies and the application of scientific knowledge to improve individual, community and societal health.