May 11, 2016
TecHealth is launching a summer sponorship program.
- Do you have a great idea for using technology to improve lifestyle behaviors?
- Is the next step in your research project limited because of a lack of access to a talented programmer?
- Could you do great things to promote healthy lifestyles if you just had a skilled software developer to bring your dream software into reality?
If you answered yes, you might be interested in the TecHealth Summer Sponsorship Program:
- Submit an application for the Summer Sponsorship Program and receive technology resources for your project.
- Awardee will receive 80 hours of programmer time (10 hours/week) over the summer to build an app or website for a research project at no cost to the research team.
- In return for these resources, credit the TecHealth Center with supporting your research project and provide updates on funding and publication successes.
- Awardee becomes an affiliate of the TecHealth Center.
Applications Due by 5 pm, May 23, 2016.
To apply, go to http://techealth.sc.edu/techealth-summer-sponsorship-program/
All applications will be reviewed by TecHealth faculty to determine the most promising proposal for sponsorship. Preference will be given to applicants proposing projects which can be finished within the funding period (8 weeks over the summer) and which have strong potential for future funding from extramural sources.
Applicants winning the TecHealth Summer Sponsorship will be notified by May 27, 2016.