UNIV 101 Class Funds
UNIV 101 will be providing funds to classes to support the advancement of course outcomes through beyond-the-classroom engagement, learning, and community development. Instructors will be able to select from a 'menu' of pre-determined events and activities for use of these funds.
- Instructors are to choose from the eligible activities to qualify for the funds.
- The applicant must be the instructor of record or graduate peer leader for a U101 class on the USC Columbia Campus
- Event requests should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance of the activity to allow for sufficient review and planning.
- Requests will be confirmed by University 101 Staff. Once approved, you will be contacted via email with additional details to prepare for your activity.
- If the activity requires reimbursement, a student sign-in sheet from the event and itemized, original receipts must be submitted to Catherine Sale, University 101 Programs (1728 College Street) within 5 days of the event. Please indicate the address to which your reimbursement check should be mailed. Money spent without prior authorization is not guaranteed to be reimbursed.
Please contact Catherine Sale, Program Coordinator for Campus Partnerships (firstname.lastname@example.org) 777-4627 with any questions or concerns.