Get ready for the Carolina-Clemson Blood Drive
By Jalesa Cooley, firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with the American Red Cross, the 33rd annual Carolina-Clemson Blood Drive will take place Nov. 13-17. All university students, faculty, staff, alumni and fans are invited to participate in one of the largest multiday blood drives in the nation.
After an eight-year winning streak, UofSC lost the 2016 battle. Show your Gamecock pride this year and help save a life.
No appointment is required to participate. Free T-shirts and food from local vendors will be provided, while supplies last.
Locations and times are:
- Russell House, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., all week
- Greene Street, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., all week
- Blatt PE Center, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Nov. 13
- Koger Center, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nov. 14-15
- Close-Hipp building, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Nov. 13, 14, 17
- Darla Moore School of Business, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Nov. 14-16
- Greek Village, noon-6 p.m., Nov. 16
- Swearingen Engineering Building, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Nov. 16
For more information, visit the Carolina Clemson Blood Battle Facebook page.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about