Graduation with Leadership Distinction
Step one: Complete the on-line orientation
To enter the orientation site, follow these steps:
- Log into Blackboard at https://blackboard.sc.edu using your USC Network username and password.
- Click on the Community tab.
- Under Organization Search, type the word orientation in the box.
- Click [Go].
- Find GLD Orientation (Bachelors) or (Associates) (depending on your degree), hover over it, and click on the gray arrow that appears.
- Click Enroll. This should take you to the Self Enrollment page.
- Just click [Submit] to enroll yourself.
- You should now see a message that says your enrollment was successful.
- Click on the Community tab again. You should see “Graduation with Leadership Distinction Orientation”
- Click on the organization name to enter the site.
Step Two (if needed): Attend a GLD orientation Q & A
(open to all who have COMPLETED the on-line orientation)
- Thursday, September 11, 2014, 1:15-2:00 p.m., Thomas Cooper Library, Room 204
- Friday, October 3, 2014, 10:50-11:40 a.m., Thomas Cooper Library, Room 204
- Wednesday, November 5, 2013, 5:50-6:40 p.m., Thomas Cooper Library, Room 204
OR: Contact us
Click to schedule an appointment with a GLD advisor, then select “Graduation with Leadership Distinction” as the reason of the appointment.
Group orientations by appointment:
Orientation sessions can be scheduled for specific groups as requested. An internet connection and LCD projection are required.
Contact: Nick Vaught, email@example.com, 777-4500.
Please contact us with any questions or comments:
Thomas Cooper Library, Suite L132
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208