Recommendations by Major
Wondering what USC Connect means for you?
- What beyond-the-classroom experiences fit especially well with your major?
- Is there a semester that works best for Study Abroad?
- What kinds of research projects are typically done in your field?
- How does the program help make learning meaningful by integrating experiences outside the classroom into your coursework?
- What graduate programs or career opportunities are related to your degree?
These are examples and options, not requirements. Recommendations are intended to help students make the most of their education by providing examples of experiences that can enrich educational experience and illustrate how within and beyond the classroom experiences relate to one another.
Student options are not limited to program recommendations. While examples should help you get started in considering your choices, you have other resources.
- Search the USC Connect Database for Experiences
- Talk to an advisor, ACE Coach in the Student Success Center, faculty or other USC staff member
Find Your Major
Can’t find your major or area of interest below? Contact us at email@example.com.
Arts and Sciences
- African-American Studies
- Art Education
- Art History
- Art Studio
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Comparative Literature
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- European Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- International Studies
- Marine Science
- Media Arts
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Women’s and Gender Studies
Engineering and Computing
Hospitality, Retail, and Sport Management
- General (all HRSM majors)
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
- Sport and Entertainment Management
Mass Communications and Information Studies
Please contact us with any questions or comments:
Thomas Cooper Library, Suite L132
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208