- To build infrastructure support and a collegial climate that
fosters the effective pursuit of extramural research grant funding
related to children and families.
- To build capacity in the child/family research area.
- To accelerate the growth of USCís extramural research grant
- To create and promote a scientific network among child/family
researchers at USC to facilitate state-of-the art research and
- To increase visibility at the national and international
levels with regard to the high quality of research on children and
families taking place at USC.