Skip to Content

Stop Sexual Assault

No Contact Directives

A no contact directive typically is used to de-escalate a situation and can be requested by any person seeking to stop contact from another person. All members of the USC community -- students, faculty and staff -- can obtain no contact directives.

No contact directives are different from restraining orders.


Request a No Contact Directive

Contact the Office of Student Conduct at 803-777-4333.

If you seek help from Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention & Prevention, a confidential resource, or make a report to Equal Opportunity Programs, you also will be offered the opportunity to request a no contact directive. 

Stop Sexual Assault

    Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.