Level Four Training
The following outline provides an overview of the material covered in each module of Level Four.
*Please note: The University Advising Center aims to keep all training material up-to-date and accurate. If you notice errors, please contact ADVtrain@mailbox.sc.edu.
Level Four Rewards
Advisors who successfully complete Level Four be recognized at the annual UofSC System Advisors' Conference, receive a plaque and are eligible to choose from the list of Level Four Rewards below.*
- One-year membership to the National Academic Advising Association (new membership or renewal)
- NACADA National Conference Registration (limited & for current NACADA members only)
- NACADA Region 3 Conference Registration (limited & for current NACADA members only)
- NACADA Online Course (limited)
- Appreciative Advising Course (limited)
- Appreciative Advising Institute (limited)
- First Year Experience Conference Registration (limited)
- Advising Book (from choice list)
*Further restrictions may apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the reward selection process.