Spring Break Office Hours
The Intramural Sports Office will be closed through the end of the Spring 2020 Semester.
Creating or Joining a Team
All leagues are run through imleagues.com. Use IM Leagues to create a team, or ask to join a team or sign up as a free agent. If you are under the age of 18 your legal guardian must give you permission to play by signing a waiver.
In addition to sports clubs, which travel and compete with other schools, current University of South Carolina students, faculty, staff, spouses, and CarolinaCard-holding Gamecock Gateway/EPI students can participate in on-campus intramural sports. Anyone can play intramurals – whether you lettered in high school, or have never kicked a ball.
The corec, fraternity, men’s, sorority and women’s teams are recreational and usually have one game per week (3 – 4 games per season). Games typically occur after 3 p.m. on weekdays and Sunday afternoons or evenings.
Leagues and Tournaments Offered
Registration for Spring 2020 sports will begin Jan. 13!
- Basketball – 3 v 3 (Fall)
- Basketball – 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Bowling – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Dodgeball – 8 v 8 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 4 v 4 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 7 v 7 (Fall)
- Floor Hockey – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Futsal - 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Kickball (Fall & Spring)
- Lacrosse - 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Soccer - Indoor – 5 v 5 (Fall)
- Soccer - Outdoor – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Softball – 10 v 10 (Fall & Spring)
- Table Tennis (Fall)
- Ultimate Frisbee – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Volleyball - Indoor – 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Volleyball - Sand – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Tennis (Fall & Spring)
- Wiffleball – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Esports (Fall & Spring)
- Goalball Tournament - 3v3 (Fall)
- Pool Battleship Tournament (Fall & Spring)
- Spikeball Tournament - 2 v 2 (Spring)
All league rules will be posted on www.imleagues.com in the Handbooks/Manuals section.
5 Steps to a Winning Intramural Experience
- Choose which sport(s) you would like to play.
- Find teammates through your residence hall, clubs, organizations, classes. You can also email the intramural sports office at email@example.com for additional options to form a team.
- Have a team representative (captain) visit the intramural sports office (Strom WFC room 201-D) to register your team before the deadline. The intramural sports office accepts cash, check, and Carolina Cash for team payments.
- Once registered, create your team on www.imleagues.com and invite your teammates to join your team.
- Follow us on Instagram @uofsc_campusrec for the latest updates and HAVE FUN!
Any weather related game updates will be emailed and text to participants through www.imleagues.com as soon as they are made. Participants should always assume a game is on as scheduled unless they hear otherwise. Please reference our participant manual for additional information on the UofSC Intramural Sports inclement weather policy.