Apply now! The application will remain open until November 24th at 11:59pm.
- Duration: May 11th-24th, 2021
- Course listing: ENGL 282 - "Fantastic Fiction and Where to Find It"
- Course credit: 3 hours, AIU requirement
- Program Leaders: Dr. Nicole Fisk, David DeWeil
- Portuguese cooking class
- Guided, historic castle tours
- Metro and bus access for in-city exploration
- Tour of the University of Porto
- Harry Potter-themed tours of Porto and London, including film sites and other "magical" points of interest
- Day trip to Stonehenge, Bath, and Lacock in England
Program fee: $3,235 -$3,504 depending on how many students enroll (includes all in-country transportation, lodging, excursions, breakfasts and 3 dinners including a cooking class).
Other costs: Lunch, most dinners, round trip airfare, insurance abroad ($30), Education Abroad Office application fee ($150), 3 credit hours of tuition (~$1,500), passport, and personal spending.
These are a great chance to meet your program leaders, learn about the application process and more of what to expect from the program. Please visit our calendar to view upcoming sessions for this coming fall semester. Attendance is not mandatory in order to apply!
If you have further questions about this opportunity, feel free to email David DeWeil.