Are you interested in learning programming and using it to find meaningful insights from the data? Do you want to know about artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning? Get introduced to the world of analytics and know how it is related to AI technologies.
Learn the basics of python programming and apply it to import data sets, clean and prepare data for analysis and visualize datasets. From data analysis, you will be led to the field of AI and machine learning.
Program Dates and Audience
- June 13-18, 2021
- Rising 6-9 grade students
- This course will be held online
Program Fee and Detailed Information
Virtual Program Fee - $450
- Online session will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Friends and family are invited to final presentations on Friday afternoon
- The virtual camp fee includes classroom supplies, Carolina Master Scholars participation perks, live instructors, and the exciting course!
Additional Virtual Adventure Series details can be found on our Common Questions page.
Meet Your Instructor
Vandana is the founder and CEO of ViSER LLC. She has over 12 years of work experience in both academia and industry in both the USA and India. She has an MBA in financial management from Pace University, NY, and MS in Computational Mathematics from Arizona State University. Before ViSER, Vandana worked as a Vice President with Tantiv4, an Incentive Analyst with IBM, and as assistant professor of computer science and mathematics in engineering colleges in India, including Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.