Have you ever wondered how many useful insights can be found from data? Do you know that data analysis is the steppingstone to artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and other advanced fields?
In this course, we will explore the basics of data, learn python programming, analyze a dataset to get useful results, get introduced to AI and machine learning basics, and learn about text and image data analysis.
Program Dates and Audience
- June 27-July 2, 2021
- Rising 9-12 grade students
- This course will be held online
Program Fee and Detailed Information
Virtual Program Fee - $450
- Online session will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Friends and family are invited to final presentations on Friday afternoon
- The virtual camp fee includes classroom supplies, Carolina Master Scholars participation perks, live instructors, and the exciting course!
Additional Virtual Adventure Series details can be found on our Common Questions page.
Meet Your Instructor
Vandana is the founder and CEO of ViSER LLC. She has over 12 years of work experience in both academia and industry in both the USA and India. She has an MBA in financial management from Pace University, NY, and MS in Computational Mathematics from Arizona State University. Before ViSER, Vandana worked as a Vice President with Tantiv4, an Incentive Analyst with IBM, and as assistant professor of computer science and mathematics in engineering colleges in India, including Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.