Have you ever wondered how they made the logo for the Gamecocks, University of South Carolina, or your favorite company? Create original graphic design with edge and impact using industry standard tools in Adobe Creative Suite. Develop images, typography and logos for posters and movies.
Gain knowledge and skills in digital design while studying color, composition, and presentation. Also, explore 3D objects and animation. An expert from UofSC will teach you how to design and transform your ideas into a finished portfolio of your projects.
For this course, you will need the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud. Adobe offers a 7-day free trial. If you are interested in purchasing, Adobe offers a student discount.
Program Dates and Audience
- July 18-23, 2021
- Rising 9-12 grade students
- This course will be held online
Program Fee and Detailed Information
Virtual Program Fee - $450
- Online session will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Friends and family are invited to final presentations on Friday afternoon
- The virtual camp fee includes classroom supplies, Carolina Master Scholars participation perks, live instructors, and the exciting course!
Additional Virtual Adventure Series details can be found on our Common Questions page.
Meet Your Instructor