Business Expense Card
Business Expense cards are used in lieu of cash advances for educational programs (e.g. study abroad, summer programs, etc.), participant electronic gift cards or athletic per diems. The cardholder must be a university employee, and remaining funds can be unloaded. The BE card cannot be used for individual travel or any purchase subject to procurement. Please email questions to email@example.com.
- Business Expense Card Procedures [pdf]
- Business Expense Card Request Form [pdf]
- Business Expense Card Settlement Form [pdf]
- Business Expense Card Missing Receipt Form [pdf]
Research Participant Cards
Research participant payments are available in the form of a prepaid Visa debit card loaded with any value between $5 - $100. Payments greater than $100 must be processed by AP through payment request. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anonymous & Registered Participant Cards
- Research Participant Card Procedures [pdf]
- Research Participant Card Request Form [pdf]
- Research Participant Card Payment Form (optional) [pdf]
The Team Card is used to make purchases for athletic team related expenses (e.g. hotel, transportation, meals, etc.). Please email questions to email@example.com.
Cash Advance and Prepaid Card Program
How to Create an Expense Report (P-Card and Team Card)
What is an endowment?
An endowment at the University of South Carolina is a permanent gift, an investment that gives back to the university forever.
Endowment funds are managed to provide a permanent source of income to support the educational mission of the university. The endowment, a set of pooled assets, is generally composed of many individual funds and is invested in a purposeful and accountable manner to generate income that:
- honors the donors’ intended purposes for their gift;
- supports the operating budget of the institution; and,
- is reinvested to protect the value of the endowment against inflation.