How to Self-Enroll
Modified instructions 4/17/20
- Log into Blackboard with your username and password
- Go into Courses from the global menu and you will see a button for Course Catalog in the upper right side of the screen.
- Click Course Catalog.
- In the Search Catalog, type Distributed Learning Sample Course in the box next to Course Name Contains.
- Click [Go]. You will see a list of the courses that allow Guest access and that allow Self-Enrollment.
- Click on the dropdown beside the course ID (DIS-LEARN-SAMPLE)
- Choose Enroll.
- You will be given information about the course.
- Click [Submit] to continue.
- You will get confirmation that you have enrolled, and it will say to ‘Select OK to continue to the course.’
- Click [OK] in the bottom right side of the screen. It will take you into the course.