Diversity, equity, and inclusion issues extend beyond geographic boundaries. Institutions of higher education have addressed them in ways that deserve recognition. While the following collection of external resources is brief, they are provided to draw upon expertise that exists outside of the University system. Viewers are welcome and encouraged to recommend other sources that deserve mention here.
- CAST's Universal Design for Learning Resource
- Clemson University’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Teaching Resources
- Columbia University's Guide for Inclusive Teaching at Columbia
- University of Southern California’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Getting Started
- Vanderbilt University’s Teaching Race: Pedagogy and Practice
- Western Washington University’s Inclusive Teaching Toolkit
- Wheaton College's Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator