Use the form tool provided in OU Campus.
This tool will create forms that automatically provide the baseline accessibility
requirements needed for compliance. You will still need to ensure that you are following
basic form accessibility requirements.
Forms Tutorial »
If your form requires choices to change based on what the user selects or document upload, you will need to use the university-approved form creation tool, Formstack. Instructions for Formstack forms are further down this screen.
Creating an OU Campus Form
- Hover over the Content tab to select Assets.
- Click New and select Form.
- Customize your form by writing clear content for the form questions, error messages, and success message.
- Click the Create button, then make sure to Publish the asset.
- You can now insert the form on your page.
Formstack is the only third-party form creation tool outside of OU Campus that has been vetted for accessibility. You can use Formstack forms without the need for an accessibility review.
Do Not Use the Signature Block
Unfortunately, the signature block widget in Formstack is not accessible. If you need the person filling out the form to agree to something, you can use a check box instead of a signature.
If a Signature is Required
If you truly need people to sign the form, you will need to make the form printable to comply with accessibility guidelines.