Meal Plan Membership provides:
- Access to our five residential restaurants at a reduced rate. Residential restaurants include:
* Residential restaurants are open and available to all students regardless of where you live on or off campus.
- Free membership in to the sustainable to-go program
- Access to over 30 retail locations including Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, and Twisted Taco.
- Ability to use meal swipes in retail locations for Meal Exchange combos. There is no daily limit on meal exchange swipe usage for the Carolina 10 and Block Plans.
Weekly Meal Plan
Carolina 10 with $200 meal plan dollars
- Enjoy 10 meal swipes per week that can be used in our residential restaurants or for meal exchange in our retail locations. Meals must be used during that week and unused meals do not roll over to the next week. Meal swipes will reset back to 10 every Thursday morning.
- $200 meal plan dollars, that are tax free, to supplement your meal swipes and used for a la carte purchases in dining locations
- Meal plan membership and pricing is a semesterly contract. Meal plan members will be auto-enrolled into the same meal plan in spring semester that they selected in fall semester with the option to opt out or make changes the first week and a half of classes.
- There is a 30-minute pause in between meal swipe usage in both the residential and retail restaurants to prevent guests from swiping for other people.
- Unused swipes expire at the end of each semester.
- Unused meal plan dollars and declining balance funds from fall semester will roll over to spring semester if the meal plan holder is enrolled in a meal plan in spring semester. Unused meal plan dollars at the end of spring semester will expire.
- Additional meal plan dollars and declining balance funds can be added at any time by contacting the CarolinaCard Office at (803) 777-1708.