Thank you to all who particpated!
Thank you for participating in the PULSE Survey. The goal of the PULSE survey is to provide the university with a baseline of data regarding the campus climate and how we are, or are not, living up to our values expressed in the Carolinian Creed.
From February 9 through March 17, 2017, the Office of the President administered a survey aimed at “taking the pulse” of our faculty and staff on issues that are important to all members of our community.
Once all the data is analyzed the results will be announced and used to help guide future policy on a range of issues that define who we are as a campus community.
Survey Administration and Confidentiality
- The survey will be sent via email to all faculty and staff.
- The survey is completely voluntary.
- Faculty and staff identities will be protected by a unique user login or ID number. While responses are not anonymous, they will be completely confidential, thus honest feedback is truly valued.
- Faculty and staff are permitted to skip questions that make them uncomfortable.
Results and Transparency
- Survey results will not be reported in any form that would identify an individual.
- Results will be used by the Faculty Senate and administrators to make tangible improvements to our campus climate.
- In order to maintain full transparency, results will be posted on the university's website.