Your application will include:
- $150 Education Abroad Application Fee
- Pre-departure modules in the Education Abroad Orientation Blackboard Organization (you will be added to this organization in Blackboard and will receive further information on how to complete this requirement)
- Education Abroad Approval Form (you will download this through the application process and complete it with your academic advisor using UofSC's International Credit Conversion Guide as a guide)
- Financial Aid for Study Abroad Pre-Screen Form (for students who receive financial aid/scholarships/loans)
- COVID-19 Travel Safety Plan (required for all Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Academic Year 2021-2022 applications)
*If you have already applied for part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
Please note: You must also apply directly to the Global Partner Program of your choosing on their website.
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.
Opting-Out of Global Partner Housing
In accordance with industry standards, UofSC requires students participating in Global Partner programs to reside in the housing provided by that partner. We follow this practice to promote the health and safety of students, as independently found housing arrangements do not always represent a safe or positive living experience for the study abroad students whom we support. If you feel your circumstances merit an exception to this policy (e.g. you require accommodations that are not available in program housing), please contact the Education Abroad Office as early in the application process as possible.