PART 1: Initial Application
- Search for "Graduate Program". (Note: search "+SPARC" for SPARC Grants.)
- Complete the online program application. You will manually enter the details of your specific graduate activity abroad.
- COVID-19 Travel Safety Plan
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- If you will be transferring credits to UofSC as part of your international experience, you also need to complete the Education Abroad Approval Form. Please contact our office if you need this form.
PART 3: Healthcare Students Only
- If you are traveling abroad to complete a healthcare-related rotation where you will be practicing hands-on patient care, you are required to purchase medical malpractice insurance through Arthur J. Gallagher. Please contact our office for further instructions on purchasing this coverage.