Your application will include:
- Official Transcript
- $150 Education Abroad Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation
- Pre-departure modules in the Education Abroad Orientation Blackboard Organization (you will be added to this organization in Blackboard and will receive further information on how to complete this requirement)
- Education Abroad Approval Form (you will download this through the application process and complete it with your academic advisor using UofSC's International Credit Conversion Guide as a guide)
- Financial Aid for Study Abroad Pre-Screen Form (for students who receive financial aid/scholarships/loans)
- Spring 2021 Applications: COVID-19 Travel Safety Plan
*If you have already applied for part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.