University of Economics, Prague
|Area:||Global Direct Summer|
|Website:||University of Economics Prague Summer Program|
Central and East European Studies Program will organize one term of Summer University in Prague for international students lasting five weeks. The Summer University offers intensive versions of basic CESP courses. The courses taught in English include business practicalities, marketing or international relations. The term consists of four courses offered and students can choose to study one to three of them.
Cost: Approximately 2000 Euros
Requirements: 3.0 GPA
Your accommodation will be available (free of additional charge) 5 days before the Summer University starts and 5 days after the official end of the program (Housing Dates: June 3 – July 15, 2020).
Courses will rotate each summer. Past courses have incluced:
- Blockchain and business innovations for digital economy
- International Marketing Communications with the Emphasis on Central Europe
- International Business in the Global Environment
- Globalization and World Politics
To see courses UofSC students have taken with this specific university, please reference the Registrar's Course Equivalency Table.
Various funding opportunities exist for this Program. Please note the terms eligible listed for each:
- Beyond Boundaries: The Beyond Boundaries Award is a financial award of $1500 or more to be used to help fund a credit-bearing Maymester/summer study abroad experience. The goal of this award is to help students with high financial need make an overseas experience possible.
- Carolina Global Study Award: All USC students participating in semester, academic year, or summer programs are eligible to compete for this award. The number of awards available varies from year to year. The goal of this award is to help provide a study abroad experience for students with financial need.
- Passport Travel Grant: The Passport Travel Grant is a financial award of up to $2000 to be used to help fund a Maymester or summer study abroad experience for Capstone, Honors, and Top Scholar students.
Per university policy, all UofSC students will be charged emergency medical, evacuation and repatriation insurance for their time abroad. Contact the Education Abroad Office for more details.