New undergraduate students who enrolled at the Columbia campus. This includes transfer, change-ofcampus, Gamecock Gateway and international students. Also, each spring semester, every student on the Columbia campus will be offered the opportunity to take the course.
Beginning in the fall 2018 semester, the required content contained in Think About It will be presented to new students as part of Haven.
However, new students who enrolled at the Columbia campus in the 2017-2018 school year, are required to take the Think About It course.
Think About It is an online anti-discrimination and anti-harassment education module that presents interactive skill-building scenarios.
No, you don’t have to complete the course in one session. You may save your work throughout the course and return to finish at another time.
You are not required to receive a “passing” grade.
Please email the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs at EOP@mailbox.sc.edu
or call EOP at 803-777-3854.
You may also find answers to your questions by reviewing the attached Campus Clarity Quick Troubleshooting Guide.
The following may be helpful should your participants encounter technical issues while taking our courses.
Minimum System Requirements:
LawRoom & CampusClarity support any major web browser released within the previous year. Some browsers may require Adobe Flash for multimedia content.
- Browsers: Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), Safari (latest version), Internet Explorer 11+
- Tablets: iOS version 9.3 or later running on iPad 2 or later
- Smartphones: not supported
- Screen Readers: Firefox/NVDA Mac/VoiceOver
Resolve Most Issues With These Four Suggestions:
- Update your browser: www.whatismybrowser.com
- Switch browsers: use Chrome or Firefox when you can instead of Internet Explorer
- Clear your cache : www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- If you seem stuck, your screen may be zoomed in too much causing you to miss a prompt or navigation button. To zoom out on a PC or Chromebook, hit "control 0 (zero)", and on a Mac hit "command 0 (zero)".
Additional Troubleshooting Options:
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Full Screen mode: Windows , press F11 / Mac , click View menu on the browser menu and select Full Screen. Chromebook , press F4.
- Disable all popup blockers and 3rd party toolbars
- Enable 3rd party cookies
- Ensure pops ups are allowed for our websites ( www.lawroom.com and www.campusclarity.com)
- Reboot the computer
- If on a wireless connection, try a wired connection
- Try accessing the course from a different internet connection (computer lab, library, home etc.)
- Try accessing at a different time of day (i.e. morning)
Still Need Help?