1620 Pendleton St. Columbia, SC 29201
Report to the Security Desk inside the Pendleton St. entrance of the National Advocacy Center (NAC) 1620 Pendleton St. Columbia, SC 29201. Staff there will provide you with a room key and further instructions.
All lights are controlled by the light switches in the entryway to your room.
If your tub fills with water while showering, make sure the tub drain is open by pushing it down.
AC unit does not turn off. Turn knob to the left for cooler temps and to the right for warmer temps.
Front Desk: please call 803-705-5000. (For issues or emergencies with your room, if you didn’t receive your meal delivery, need additional bathroom tissue, trash bags, etc.).
General Building Rules:
- Please do not leave your assigned space for the entirety of your quarantine/isolation time. If you leave your room, you risk exposing others in the building to COVID-19. Students that violate public health orders will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct & Academic Integrity.
- To keep your friends and family safe, we ask that no visitors are permitted in the building. We encourage the use of phone and video technology (Facetime, Zoom, Teams) to connect to your friends and family during this time.
- Please be respectful of the room and amenities provided. All University rules and regulations apply to the Quarantine/Isolation housing.
- No smoking or any other illegal activity in rooms.
- No Re-Entry: If you walk out of the quarantine & isolation building, you will not be readmitted and will have to make other arrangements for the remainder of the quarantine & isolation period.
- Students who are asked to leave the National Advocacy Center due to conduct violations will be required to provide their own transportation to an off-campus location for the remainder of their quarantine/isolation period.
- UofSC’s Student Code of Conduct is strictly enforced
Place all trash outside your door by 1:00 p.m. for each day you need pick up (Monday-Friday only).