Power Up 2019
- Session 1 – Saturday, June 22 – Tuesday, June 25
- Session 2 – Saturday, July 6 – Tuesday, July 9
- Session 3 – Saturday, July 27 – Tuesday, July 30
For qualified participants, there is no cost to attend the workshop.
- Must currently receive services from the SC Vocational Rehabilitation Department.
- Must be a South Carolina resident currently residing in South Carolina.
- Must be aged 16-21
- Must be in an educational program for the school year 2019 – 2020 or a 2019 graduate.
- Must complete and submit the application no later than May 22, 2019 for Session 1 and by May 31, 2019 for session 2 and 3.
- Must have transportation to and from the Columbia campus of the University of South Carolina to drop off your student Saturday and pick up your student on Tuesday. This is a residential program.
- Make sure the application is completed fully and correctly
- If under 18, application must be signed by family (Legal Guardian i.e. Parent, Family Member, Etc.);
- If over 18 and do not have a legal guardian, applicant must sign application.
- Application must be postmarked by May 22, 2019.
- Applications may be mailed to:
C/O Continuing Education & Conferences
University of South Carolina
Close Hipp Building, Suite 591
1705 College Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29208
For more information or if you have questions call 803-777-9444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Power Up Career Academy offers workshops for Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) from the South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department in conjunction with the University of South Carolina."