At a Glance
- Made up of health-conscious students
- Students live in Columbia Hall
- In-building kitchen and gym to help maintain a healthy lifestyle
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Train and go to fitness events like 5k's, marathons, etc. with fellow community members.
- Participate in health cooking demonstrations, grocery tours and other wellness-focused events.
- Use the in-hall gym with weights, exercise machines, yoga space, workout videos and more.
These are smaller learning communities within residence halls focused on an area of study or student interest. Students in these communities will meet others who share their interests, and have unique opportunities to pursue those interests outside of the classroom.
Applying to Join This Community
Is this the living learning community for you?
Incoming Students: You'll apply as part of your housing application, available on my.sc.edu.
Returning Students: Applications open in October.