At a Glance
- Made up of female students interested in leadership
- Students live in McClintock at Women's Quad
- Discover and develop your leadership style
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Take advantage of leadership opportunities within the learning community, on the USC campus and in the greater Columbia area.
- Explore various leadership styles.
- Participate in panels, interview prep and discussions about women's leadership and empowerment.
These are smaller learning communities within residence halls focused on an area of study or student interest. Students in these communities will meet others who share their interests, and have unique opportunities to pursue those interests outside of the classroom.