Assistant Residence Life Coordinator
Sara Gerhart is a current second year graduate student in the Higher Education and
Student Affairs program at USC. She completed her B.S. in Childhood and Early Adolescent
Education at the Pennsylvania State University, and is originally from Pottstown,
Pennsylvania. She previously served as the Assistant Residence Life Coordinator in
Capstone House from 2017-2018. She is very excited to be joining the Preston community
and cannot wait to learn and grow with the students, faculty and staff!
Sara spends her weekends exploring Columbia, she’s always looking for recommendations for new adventures. She loves to cook and bake, especially anything Italian! Sara also enjoys watching football, specifically the Philadelphia Eagles!
Sara Gerhart's responsibilties:
- Overall supervision of residents and physical structure
- Address facilities issues regarding resident rooms and common spaces
- Supervise Resident Mentors
- Lead the Community Education Team (CET)
- Advise Preston Government