Sarah Morgan Kelly is the former Program Advisor for Carolina Productions and Carolina After Dark, and has been at USC since 2008. Prior to Carolina, she served as the Assistant Director for Student Activities at Whittier College, just outside Los Angeles. Sarah earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Tampa and her Master of Science in Higher Education Administration from Florida State University. She currently sits on the Executive Team for the Residential College Society and currently serves as the webmaster, after finishing a term as the RCS media and marketing manager.
When she's not at work (which seems quite rare!), Sarah enjoys cooking, traveling, reading, live music and painting. Even though she's originally from Florida, everyone around here insists that "Florida isn't really the south," so you can decide for yourself if she counts as "Southern!"
Sarah Morgan Kelly's responsibilities:
- Manage daily administrative operations
- Coordinate all assessment projects
- Coordinate Preston-specific courses with appropriate academic units
- Represent Preston at Admissions events
- Website updates
- Alumni communication / Reunions
- Partnerships across campus