Senior Assistant Principal
Sarah Morgan Kelly is proud to serve as the Senior Assistant Principal for Preston Residential College. She is the former Program Advisor for Carolina Productions and Carolina After Dark, and has been at UofSC since 2008. Prior to Carolina, Sarah served as the Assistant Director for Student Activities at Whittier College, just outside Los Angeles. Sarah is a first-generation college student who earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Tampa and her Master of Science in Higher Education Administration from Florida State University. She is a founding member of the Residential College Society and served two terms on the Executive Leadership Team.
When she's not at work (which seems quite rare!), Sarah enjoys cooking, traveling, reading, live music, and painting. Even though she's originally from Florida, everyone around here insists that "Florida isn't really the south," so you can decide for yourself if she counts as "Southern!"
Sarah Morgan Kelly's responsibilities:
- Direct daily administrative operations
- Manage Preston Mentor Program
- Organize all assessment projects
- Coordinate Preston-specific courses with appropriate academic units
- Represent Preston at Admissions events
- Website updates
- Partnerships across campus
- Alumni communication and reunions