HCM PeopleSoft Access
Take the required steps below to request access to HCM PeopleSoft.
- Watch the required Student Hire Process Improvement Training Webinar.
- Complete the learning confirmation form.
- Complete an HCM HR Access request form [pdf] and have your supervisor or area HR Contact sign as the authorizing signature.
- Upload the completed HCM HR Access Request form to a ServiceNow request. For instructions on how to submit forms through the DoIT Service Portal, visit the HR and Payroll Website.
All access requests go through HR for training verification and data steward approval.
You will receive an email once your request has been approved and your access has
been updated. You cannot initiate student hire related actions in HCM PeopleSoft until
the access has been granted.
I-9 Advantage Access
I-9 Advantage is UofSC’s vendor for completing I-9 and E-Verify electronically.
There are three forms which must be submitted as a package to The Division of Human Resources before you can complete the E-Verify Tutorial and E-Verify Test which will grant you access to I-9 Advantage. The required forms are as follows:
- Access Request to Human Resources Systems
- User Confidentiality Agreement
- The Form I-9 Authorized Representative and E-Verify General User Agreement
Once the forms listed above are completed, send them as one document to HR Operations at email@example.com. You will receive an email from I-9 Advantage to create your account and complete the required tutorial and test.