Undergraduate Studies Forum
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
The Undergraduate Studies Forum will provide an update on Experiential Learning for undergraduate students and an opportunity for discussion, questions, comments, and suggestions. All faculty, staff, students, and advisors from USC Columbia, Lancaster, Union, Salkehatchie, and Sumter are encouraged to attend. The forum will be held on Oct. 9 from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Russell House Theater at USC Columbia.
To join the forum on Adobe Connect, please follow the instructions below:
- When the meeting time arrives, visit https://webconnect.sc.edu/undergradsfel2018
- The meeting login screen appears. If you do not have a username or password for the Adobe Connect account, choose Enter as a Guest, type in your first and last name, and click Enter Room.
- The meeting launches in your browser. If the meeting host has not yet arrived to the meeting and/or if the meeting's security limitation requires the host to approve your attendance, you will be placed in a waiting room.
Before the web conference, we recommend completing the two tasks below:
- Perform an Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro connection test.
- Ensure that you have the most up-to-date flash player.