Skip to Content

University Registrar

Section Change Request

This form is available to designated schedule coordinators who serve as their academic unit's primary contact for the Master Schedule. Faculty and staff should contact their schedule coordinator to request changes to course sections, classroom assignment changes, or other updates related to the Master Schedule. Student use is prohibited.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.