These frequently asked questions (FAQs) are regarding COVID-19 and current test proctoring accommodation procedures.
- The SDRC is not physically proctoring exams in our proctoring rooms.
- We are more than happy to work with faculty to ensure that registered students receive their approved accommodations.
- If you request to take an exam with accommodations through AIM, that gives your instructor the information that they need to provide you with your accommodations.
- Student should still request their exams through AIM so that faculty are notified of your accommodations.
- The late request deadline is now two (2) days. You should request to take your exam with accommodations at least two (2) days prior to your exam. This ensures that you will receive your appropriate accommodations for that exam.
- If you log into your exam and see that your time has not been adjusted appropriately,
please log out of the exam immediately and email both the professor and the testing coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If in need of additional test proctoring assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
If experiencing technical difficulties, call 803-777-1800 or submit a request through Self-Service Portal.
If in need of additional class support, scroll to the "Information for Students" section on the Frequently Asked Questions webpage.