All are welcome for meditation, prayer and reflection in the C.A.L.M. Oasis. We're excited to increase access to meditation and mindfulness and to cultivate a culture of awareness.
Meditation and Mindfulness Offerings
Drop in for a brief 20 minutes of meditation over lunch or a longer meditation in the evening.
The Importance of Mindfulness
Greater awareness of the ways the body and mind work together can reveal how your unconscious thoughts, feelings and behaviors can undermine your overall health.
Mindfulness and meditation have been recommended as treatment for:
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Health Concerns (like high blood pressure)
- Panic Attacks
- Sleep Disturbances
Inner Path to Peace
This 3-part series will explore the science and benefits of mindfulness and meditation. You will learn techniques to create your own meditation practice and space. No meditation experience is necessary. Attendance at all 3 sessions is strongly encouraged.
- Series 1: January 28, February 4 and February 11
- Series 2: March 18, March 25, and April 1
- 12- 1 p.m.
- Center for Health and Well-Being, Room 215
- Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/LiIQvhO29nRnNfWE3