To be considered, you must:
- Undergraduate student with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Related experience to position responsibilities (social media, content creation, basic editing knowledge)
- Attend SSC Peer Leader Training at the beginning of the semester
- Create content that highlights the UofSC experience and promotes positive student behaviors and university approved messaging.
- Make calls to unique student populations, particularly focused on mental health, academic success, and academic engagement.
- Attend and be an active participant in biweekly staff meetings.
Breakdown of Hours
- ~2 hours/week in the call center (depending on need)
- ~2 hours/week filming
- ~2 hours/week in the Gamecock Guide editing office
- 1 hour/biweekly for staff meetings