Registration for SCPLC is now closed
The South Carolina Peer Leader Conference was a place to interact with other peer leaders from across the state of South Carolina. Participants joined us to learn from our keynote speaker, a former Peer Leader from the University of South Carolina, as well as current peer leader’s presentations with the following learning outcomes:
- To gain a better understanding of the Peer to Peer Model
- To develop skills for session facilitation
- To gain confidence in the role of a peer leader/educator
- To find meaning and purpose in a Peer Leader role at the University
- To discover how to market professional development from their Peer Leader role after graduation
Saturday, March 30th at the University of South Carolina-Columbia campus. The conference took place at the Darla Moore School of Business building.
This conference served as a professional development opportunity for all undergraduate students who assisted college and university students on the road to academic success.
Before March 1st, 2019: $25/person
March 1st, 2019 or after: $30/person
**Special group rate: After the first 10 students registered from the same institution, receive $5 off for each additional registrant. Must be registered through the Group Registration Link**
We reserved a courtesy block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Downtown Columbia.
10:00-10:15- Welcome to SCPLC!
10:15–11:00- Keynote from Dr. Baraty
11:15–12:00- Concurrent Session 1
1:00–1:45- Concurrent Session 2
2:00-2:45- Concurrent Session 3
3:00-4:00- Closing Remarks and Discussion