Eligible students can use our convenient app to request tickets.
Who Is Eligible for a Ticket
- UofSC Columbia Students enrolled in 12+ hours
- UofSC Undergraduate Students taking 6+ hours who paid the Athletic Events Fee
- Graduate students taking at least 1 hour are eligible to pay the Athletic Event Fee
Athletic Events Fee (for part-time students)
Call 803-777-4233 for information about this fee and tickets.
Students at other UofSC campuses or who have fewer than 12 hours without paying the Athletic Event Fee are not eligible to request tickets.
Football Ticketing Process
On Monday at 9am until Tuesday at 4pm of the week leading up to a football game, students must request a ticket if they are interested in attending. The request process does NOT guarantee a ticket to the game. To request a ticket use the Gamecock Student Rewards app, and click on ticketing. For basketball and baseball, there is not request period.
Beginning Wednesday at 9am until Thursday at 4pm, students that were awarded the opportunity to claim a ticket can go and claim their ticket to guarantee admission into the game. You MUST claim your ticket by Thursday at 4pm or you will lose your ticket. If available, unclaimed lower deck tickets will be used to upgrade students who claimed upper deck student tickets.
On Demand (Upper Deck)
Students that did not receive a ticket during the claim period can claim any remaining tickets during the On Demand period which begins on Thursday at 5pm. These tickets will be in the Upper Deck unless requests did not exceed the number of Lower Deck tickets.
Accessing Your Ticket
Your seat location will appear the morning of the game. Opt-in to text messages to receive weekly text reminders at 9am Saturday morning. To speed up the process at the gate, pull up your ticket on your phone before leaving for Williams-Brice stadium. If you have an iPhone, put the ticket in your Apple Wallet for easier access. If you decide to not attend the game, you MUST cancel your ticket by Friday afternoon. If you fail to cancel your ticket and do not attend the game, you will receive a strike. Once you receive two strikes, you will lose your ticketing privileges for the season.
Ticket Availability Schedule
Tickets requests usually start at 9 a.m. on the Monday before a Saturday game. There is no advantage to being first to request a ticket.
When more tickets are requested than are available, tickets will be awarded based on reward point totals.
2019 Home Games
September 7 – USC v. Charleston Southern
Request Period: Aug. 30 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 3 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Sept. 4 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 5 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Sept. 5 at 5 p.m. until game
September 14 – USC v. Alabama
Request Period: Sept. 9 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 10 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Sept. 11 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 12 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Sept. 12 at 5 p.m. until game
September 28 – USC v. Kentucky
Request Period: Sept. 23 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 24 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Sept. 25 at 9 a.m. – Sept. 26 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. until game
October 19 – USC v. Florida
Request Period: Oct. 14 at 9 a.m. – Oct. 15 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Oct. 16 at 9 a.m. – Oct. 17 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Oct. 17 at 5 p.m. until game
November 2 – USC v. Vanderbilt
Request Period: Oct. 28 at 9 a.m. – Oct. 29 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Oct. 30 at 9 a.m. – Oct. 31 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Oct. 31 at 5 p.m. until game
November 9 – USC v. Appalachian State
Request Period: Nov. 4 at 9 a.m. – Nov. 5 at 4 p.m.
Claim Period: Nov. 6 at 9 a.m. – Nov. 7 at 4 p.m.
Tickets On Demand: Nov. 7 at 5 p.m. until game
November 30 – USC v. Clemson
Request Period: TBD
Claim Period: TBD
Tickets On Demand: TBD
Attending a Football Game
Your phone contains your ticket. Make sure to have it charged upon entry to the stadium. You are responsible for having your student ticket available upon entry to the stadium.
Although you do not have to present your CarolinaCard at the gate, you must have it on you at all times during athletic events. If you fail to present it if asked by a university official, you will be ejected from the game.
If you have a lower level seat, you will need to enter through the student gate. Students seated in the upper deck can enter in through any general public gate, except the student gate.
NOTE: Student lower gates open 2 hours in advance. Arrive early to avoid lines that form around the time of kickoff. Students must enter by half time of each game. Student gates will close after that time and you will not gain entry into the stadium.
Students seated in the lower deck will receive a wristband upon entrance into the northeast Student Gate. The wristband must be worn at all times. If found in the lower deck without a wristband, you will be removed from the stadium and lose your ticket privileges.
Upper deck students can enter in through any general public gate, except the student gate. Students are expected to sit in the seat in which they have been assigned. If you are found sitting somewhere else and refuse to move, you will be removed from the stadium and lose your ticketing privileges.
If you fail to cancel your ticket by 5pm Friday and do not attend the game, you will receive a strike. Once you receive two strikes, you will lose your ticketing privileges for the season. If you get four strikes during your time at UofSC, you will permanently lose ticket privileges.
Enter Williams-Brice Stadium at a student entrance before halftime to get points by scanning your mobile ticket. Stay for the entire game and get a voucher for an extra point.
Southeastern Conference Games: 1 point
Non-Southeastern Conference Games: 2 points
Reward points will be updated within 3-5 business days of each game. Following this
period, you have three business days to verify or appeal points. Appeals can be submitted
Ticket Policy Violations
If you violate the student ticket policy, you may:
- Be referred to the Office of Student Judicial Programs.
- Be suspended from all athletic events for a calendar year.
- Lose all your reward points.
- Be referred to USC Police.
Ticket Policy Violations
- Getting ejected from an athletic event.
- Selling or attempting to distribute a student ticket.
- Requesting to use another student's ticket.
- Using or requesting to use someone else's student ticket.
- Copying or altering a student ticket.
- Showing a false, copied or altered ticket at the gate.
- Presenting another student's ticket at the gate.
- Accessing or attempting to access another student's ticketing account.
- Failing to have a lower deck wristband on in the lower deck student section for football.
- Giving your lower deck wristband to another student.
- Violation of any rules at the venue.
- Failing to present CarolinaCard upon request.
- Failing to abide by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
- In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrating the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field or court for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect