Tickets are available for eligible students to request through the Gamecock Rewards app. Tickets for the following month with be made available the 20th of each month.
Who Is Eligible for a Ticket
- UofSC Columbia Students enrolled in 12+ hours
- UofSC Undergraduate Students taking 6+ hours who paid the Athletic Events Fee
- Graduate students taking at least 1 hour are eligible to pay the Athletic Event Fee
Athletic Events Fee (for part-time students)
Call 803-777-4233 for information about this fee and tickets.
Students at other UofSC campuses or who have fewer than 12 hours without paying the Athletic Event Fee are not eligible to request tickets.
Student Ticket claims will open the 20th of the month for the following month's events. After claiming your ticket, your barcode and seat information will become available 3 hours prior to each event.
Attending a Basketball Game
- Claim your ticket.
- You'll receive notification when you barcode becomes available.
- If you have an iPhone, select "Add to Apple Wallet" under the barcode for easier access at the stadium.
- Bring your phone and present your barcode for admission. Enter through the College Street entrance. You must enter the arena and scan your ticket before halftime in order to receive your point(s) for attending.
A student ticket gives you general admission to all rows in Sections 110-112, 216-218 at Colonial Life Arena. Men's basketball also includes Sections 113-115 (rows BB-8)
- One Strike – If you fail to cancel your ticket and do not attend the game, you will receive a strike.
- Four Strikes – Once you receive four strikes, you will lose your ticketing privileges for the season.
- Eight Strikes – If you get eight strikes during your time at UofSC, you will permanently lose your ticket privileges.
Have your mobile ticket scanned at the College Street entrance to get points.
Southeastern Conference Games: 1 point
Non-Southeastern Conference Games: 2 points
Students are now be able to purchase a guest ticket for men’s and women’s basketball and baseball at a discounted rate. Men’s basketball guest tickets will be available for purchase at $8 and women’s basketball and baseball will be available for purchase at $5.
- Each eligible student will be able to purchase a guest ticket during the process to claim a ticket for the basketball/baseball game or after they have already claimed their ticket.
- Guest tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are based on availability for each sport. Some high-demand games may be excluded from the guest ticketing option. The guest ticket will allow the student’s guest to sit in the student section at both basketball and baseball. Both must enter the event at the same time and the student is responsible for their guest and their actions.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for guest tickets.
- Students guests are not permitted to wear visiting team apparel while sitting in the South Carolina Student Section.
Ticket Policy Violations
If you violate the student ticket policy, you may:
- Be referred to the Office of Student Judicial Programs.
- Be suspended from all athletic events for a calendar year.
- Lose all your reward points.
- Be referred to USC Police.
Ticket Policy Violations
- Getting ejected from an athletic event.
- Selling or attempting to distribute a student ticket.
- Requesting to use another student's ticket.
- Using or requesting to use someone else's student ticket.
- Copying or altering a student ticket.
- Showing a false, copied or altered ticket at the gate.
- Presenting another student's ticket at the gate.
- Accessing or attempting to access another student's ticketing account.
- Failing to have a lower deck wristband on in the lower deck student section for football.
- Giving your lower deck wristband to another student.
- Violation of any rules at the venue.
- Failing to present CarolinaCard upon request.
- Failing to abide by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
- In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrating the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field or court for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect