Submit Your Proposal
Submit a Global Classroom Proposal via the online submission process. The proposal will ask questions about your program budget, destination health/safety outlook, learning outcomes, foreign language support, and leader expertise, among other programmatic details. You can start a proposal and return to work on it later. Please note that the proposal will require the following elements:
- Completed syllabus accounting for the necessary contact hours, and demonstrating academic rigor, challenging readings, and detailed assignments
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary for your program
- Detailed emergency response plan
- Signed and uploaded faculty leader insurance enrollment form
- Signed and uploaded faculty leader program agreement, including departmental approval signature
Faculty who are leading repeat programs seeking re-approval may log-in and create a copy of their previous proposal submission. Please make any necessary changes and resubmit the new (copied) proposal for review.