PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Search for "Graduate Program". (Note: search "+SPARC" for SPARC Grants.)
- Complete the online program application. You will manually enter the details of your specific graduate activity abroad.
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- If you are receiving transfer credit from abroad, please upload the Study Abroad Approval Form to the Documents tab in your Symplicity application. Please contact our office if you need this form.
PART 3: Healthcare Students Only
- If you are traveling abroad to complete a healthcare-related rotation where you will be practicing hands-on patient care, you are required to purchase medical malpractice insurance through Arthur J. Gallagher. Please contact our office for further instructions on purchasing this coverage.