PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and complete the International Business Exchange Program application.
- Language Proficiency Evaluation Form (if applying for a language category II or III exchange). This Form is available for download within the "Documents Library" of your Symplicity online application.
- Submit the following hard copies together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Email confirmation that you paid the $150 Study Abroad Fee
- Language Proficiency Evaluation Form (if applying for a language category II or III exchange)
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- Submit the Study Abroad Approval Form to the Study Abroad Office (your IB advisor will complete this with you).
- Complete your host institution application using the instructions listed on your Next Steps Checklist (emailed to you by your Study Abroad Advisor)
- For students who receive financial aid/scholarships/loans, submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- Attend the Study Abroad Pre-Departure Workshop Series. More information will be provided once you apply to your study abroad program.