The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)
|Area:||Global Partner Program|
|Term:||Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter Break, Academic Year|
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs through Asia Pacific that provide unforgettable experiences and unbeatable value.
Countries: Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand
Cities: Adelaide, Auckland, Bangkok, Brisbane, Busan, Cairns, Chiang Mai, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gold Coast, Ho Chi Minh City, Kyoto, Melbourne, Newcastle, Palmerston North, Perth, Seoul, Shanghai, Sydney, Townsville, Wellington
To see courses UofSC students have taken with this Partner at a specific university, please reference the Registrar's Course Equivalency Table.
Various funding opportunities exist for this provider. Please note the terms eligible listed for each:
- Affiliate Scholarships: UofSC students applying to TEAN programs will receive the following automatic discounts:
- $200 per summer program or $300 per semester program
- $2000 per semester program to all first-generation college students and students of color
- Beyond Boundaries: The Beyond Boundaries Award is a financial award of $1500 or more to be used to help fund a credit-bearing Maymester/summer study abroad experience. The goal of this award is to help students with high financial need make an overseas experience possible.
- Carolina Global Study Award: All USC students participating in semester, academic year, or summer programs are eligible to compete for this award. The number of awards available varies from year to year. The goal of this award is to help provide a study abroad experience for students with financial need.
- Passport Travel Grant: The Passport Travel Grant is a financial award of up to $2000 to be used to help fund a Maymester or summer study abroad experience for Capstone, Honors, and Top Scholar students.
Per university policy, all UofSC students will be charged emergency medical, evacuation and repatriation insurance for their time abroad. Contact the Study Abroad Office for more details.