Tips for All Applicants
Regardless if you are applying as a freshman, transfer or non-degree student, be sure to follow these tips and procedures before filling out your application.
- Be sure to review all deadlines. Make sure you are applying in time for the semester for which you wish to begin your studies.
- Review admissions requirements. Make sure you know what's needed and when.
- When you apply, you'll need to set up an online account. Make sure it's tied to an email address that you check frequently.
- After applying, be sure to login into the credentials check , and send in any credentials (test scores, transcripts, etc.) that are required by the stated deadlines.
Tips for Freshman Applicants
If you are applying to be considered as a freshman, there are a few other things you'll need on hand:
- Test scores and test dates. If you've already taken the SAT or the ACT, make sure you have access to the scores. If you plan to take the test in the future, make sure you mark the anticipated date on the admissions application.
- High school transcript. You'll need to have a copy of your high school transcript that has either a signature from a school official on it or your school seal on it. You'll upload an image of your transcript to the application.
- Senior year schedule. You'll be asked to list the names of all of your senior year courses on the application.