UTS offers a digital signage solution allowing USC colleges, departments and organizations to distribute content to the University community. Digital signs use high resolution monitors and networked media players to:
- Communicate with faculty, staff and students
- Share rapidly changing information
- Provide directions to specific locations
- Maintain consistent University branding
Each digital sign can display multiple content types simultaneously. For example, a sign can display live television broadcasts or on-demand video on one part of the sign, while showing Flash animations, graphics, text tickers, and Web content in other sections. Content can range from simple text and still images to full-motion video, with or without audio.
Digital signage is a versatile way to distribute content.
- To request Digital Signage services for your college or department, please contact UTS at (803) 777-1800
To view some examples of generic material that is available to play on your digital sign please select from the options below. For content specific to your college, organization or division, please contact University Technology Services.
Examples of Generic Video Available for Digital Signs
Allow Us to Personalize Content for Your Sign