The university is an active member of the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), an international consortium of more than 700 academic institutions and research organizations. ICPSR provides leadership and training in data access, curation, and methods of analysis for the social science research community. As a student at USC, you have access to more than 500,000 archived data files of research in the social sciences maintained by ICPSR. You also have access to 16 specialized collections of data in education, aging, criminal justice, abuse, terrorism and other fields that ICPSR hosts.
- ICPSR data and article searches
- Publication partner archive databases
- Online data compare and analysis
- Citation guides and data management plans
- Quantitative research training and support
- Network Username and password
- ICPSR account
- To create or reauthenticate a ICPSR account, you must be connected to the university network with your Network Username and password.
- ICPSR accounts must be reauthenticated every six months.
- Set up your ICPSR account.